Woodlands School Vision and mission statement for Wellbeing.
- Promote positive social and emotional wellbeing, mental health, resilience and wellness for pupils, staff and our community
- To create an environment which is stimulating, secure and provides opportunities for all
- To develop an empathy and understanding for our local community.
- At Woodlands School, pupils learn in a safe and thriving environment which is conducive to each and every one making outstanding progress, ensuring they have high aspirations for their own success.
- We promote Wellbeing across Woodlands School through the development of a proactive and enabling culture, under the provision of effective leadership, management and support.
4,099 total views, 1 views today