- To allow every pupil the opportunity to achieve academic excellence
- To ensure high aspirations for all in a stimulating and secure environment
- To foster a ‘can do’ and resilient approach to every challenge in all stakeholders
- To develop an empathy and understanding for our local community
- At Woodlands School, every pupil will have the foundations laid for a lifelong love of learning, through a fully inclusive and appropriately challenging curriculum, taught by outstanding and highly qualified teachers. Pupils will have all barriers to learning removed, ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment where all make outstanding progress, allowing them the opportunity to be excellent.
- Working together with our local community to create opportunities and ensure resilient young people, with excellent social skills and a strong moral purpose, become adults that can go on and make a real difference locally, nationally and globally.
- Staff within Woodlands School are valued and supported through an outstanding professional development programme.
- As a learning community we work with all stakeholders to have the highest aspirations, be resilient and seek all opportunities to be excellent.
4,097 total views, 4 views today